Thursday, July 9, 2009

SilberStudios.Tv presents: The Key to a Photograph from Ansel Adams

Not being too prolific as of late in regards to my own photography, I don't really have any thing new to share with you right now. I should mention that I'm still shoving on that shutter button everyday, as we all should, I'm just not aiming the lens at landscapes...and that's ok. Being as such, posts have fallen behind and I'm feeling guilty about that. So here's a video of someone we're all well aware of but may not get to hear speak all too often. This is courtesy of SilberStudios.Tv. I highly recommend poking around and watching some of the other interviews/videos Marc has put together. And so without further ado, I give to you Mr. Adams himself.

Enjoy.

The Key to a Photograph from Ansel Adams from SilberStudios.Tv on Vimeo.

blog comments powered by Disqus