Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Facebook Fan Page

Moss covered oak, Sierra National Forest, California  2010

Moss covered oak, Sierra National Forest, California 2010


25 sec at f/22, focal length: 131mm, ISO 100, Aperture Priority,
- 7 February 2010 6:11pm PST. Photographed with Canon EOS 5D MarkII, EF 70-200mm f/4L, Tripod Mounted


I've joined the masses of photographers and put together my very own Facebook Fan Page. It's a great way to stay up to date on the happenings of photographer's work that you enjoy. I'll often post interesting/asinine links, direct you towards other photographer's that I find inspiring, other anything that I find inspiring and post new images more frequently than I update this blog. So if any of this sounds interesting to you, you should head on over and "Become a fan". By the way, I take no pleasure in the fact that it's called a fan page, but it is what it is.

www.facebook.com/JohnOConnorPhotography

If twitter is more your thing, you can find me there too @johnoconnorfoto

1 comment:

  1. Hey John. Your picture has brought some very dear memories back. Take a look at http://barteknaroznyphoto.blogspot.com/2010/02/sycamore-maples.html

    ReplyDelete