Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Back!

Sunset, Grand Canyon and Colorado River, South Rim, Arizona

1/13 sec at f/16, focal length: 70mm, ISO 100 - November 30, 2008, 5:00pm PDT
Photographed with Canon EOS 20D, EF 70-200mm f/4L, tripod mounted


I hope that you all have had a wonderful thanksgiving. My family and I loaded up in a rented RV, along with my parents and brother, and headed out to Arizona for thanksgiving with some family. We had a great time visiting with family that we hadn't seen in some time (it was my grandma's first time meeting my wife and two children so that was worth the whole trip in itself). We had never traveled in an RV before so that interesting, and definitely better than driving 10 hours in a car with two youngsters. Photographically the trip wasn't so producing but there are a couple of keepers. I'm especially happy with the image posted here.

In any case, it's nice to be back.
blog comments powered by Disqus