Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sojourn of Light VII

Sojourn of Light VII

1/6 sec at f/4, focal length: 81mm, ISO 400 - January 9, 2009, 6:14pm PDT
Photographed with Canon EOS 20D, EF 70-200mm f/4L, hand held


Well I've managed to drop off the blogosphere once again due to a hectic holiday schedule, as I'm sure you understand. Things are finally starting to settle down so here's to my first post of 2009!

I don't have any big news or announcements for this post, but I am excited about the year to come. I have some ideas about where I'd like to take this blog and all of it means more content with regular features. So do keep coming back and I'll promise to update more often.

I'm slowly re-building my website at www.johnoconnorphoto.com and instead of launching it all at once, I'm taking the unconventional route of uploading as I go. So I invite you all to take a look and give me some feedback - good, bad, ideas, etc. You can use the link above or you'll find a permanent link in the right sidebar.

Be sure to watch the blogroll for current updates to interesting blogs. New blogs are being added all the time. To see all the blogs included in the blog roll, click on the "show all" link just below the section (only 5 show at a time).

If you haven't been following my posts from the beginning, you can browse through the archives also listed on the right. Every post has at least one image (some have multiples when you make the jump to read more), so please, take the time to look around.

As always, your comments are welcome.



May your New Year be full of beautiful light!

-John

3 comments:

  1. Wlecome back, and go ahead with your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juan,

    thanks for checking out the site. I still don't have much of it completed yet, including probably the most important part of a photographer's website - the portfolios. but soon, very soon.

    John

    ReplyDelete