Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dragon Fly, Sierra Nevada Foothills, California 2008

Dragon Fly

1/1250 sec at f/4, focal length: 200mm, ISO 400 - June 14, 2008, 7:24pm PDT
Photographed with Canon EOS 20D, EF 70-200mm f/4L, hand held


Ok so this image isn't a part of the series of posts I had intended to make over the next few days, but due to a storm causing a power outage and cutting off my internet access, I'm stuck posting an image that has already been uploaded to the net. I'm posting now from Bill's office on my lunch break. Though this image isn't part of the series mentioned in my last post, it was taken in my back yard so it does fit in that sense.

An upside to this storm, other than the much needed water, is that my kids are loving the snow. Six+ inches on Sunday night and a couple more last night! Bill and I will be delivering some of his prints to the Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite Valley for an upcoming exhibit of his and we are hoping to time it to photograph Horsetail Fall, so the snow is good for the water run off of the falls too.

In any case, enjoy and as always, comments are welcome.


Two New Blogs added to the Blogroll:

Michael Frye
Art Wolfe
blog comments powered by Disqus